About Me

Frisco, Texas, United States
I'm a middle-aged, bitter, divorced woman making every day a great day. I have two grown children.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Serious Black and Boo to Choctaw

Apparently I don't watch enough Harry Potter, but that's another story. So one of my neighbors has a rooster. It's not too loud, but it just cracks me up when I'm sitting outside at noon and I hear him crowing. Me and Zena have walked the neighborhood to find this invisible rooster, but we can't locate him. I believe it is the house two doors down.

So the people who sell animals at McKinney Trade Days should be shot. According to my daughter, we now own a rooster too. He's a little black chic named Serious Black. I haven't seen him yet -- only this photo. He is still living with his sister at Hayley's friend's house until he gets a little older. 

Oh, and Hayley seems to think she should get kudos because she called the City of Frisco and got confirmation that it is okay to own a chicken or rooster in city limits. However, she forgot to get the okay from her mother. And what a manipulator, Hayley said that if I didn't let her bring home Serious Black, she would feed him to her friend's snake. Sigh.


Yes, I have a big yard, but we also have a cat and a Rottweiler. I told Hayley that poor Lucy (my parakeet) is buried in the backyard...how long until Serious Black is next to him? Maybe Serious Black will continue to stay at Hayley's friend's house and she can go visit. Hayley wants to introduce Serious Black to Billie Jean (the cat). Really? I told her I'm not cleaning up any dead roosters.

So George Thorogood was great in concert. He may be in his 60s, but he looks and acts 40ish. So I was one of the youngest people at the concert....except for the one younger guy next to me that very obviously forgot to wear his deodorant.

So Choctaw is okay EXCEPT for the bimbo working the bar that had $1.50 beer for St. Patty's Day. She filled the cups up half way and couldn't understand why people were griping at her about it. She said every person griped....well no kidding. It's out of a keg. It's cheap beer. Just fill up the cup or just tell the truth "You can buy 1/2 of a cheap beer for $1.50". There is no TRUTH in advertising. So I say BOO to Choctaw for being that cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment