About Me

Frisco, Texas, United States
I'm a middle-aged, bitter, divorced woman making every day a great day. I have two grown children.

Friday, March 16, 2012

I drink alone

Going to see George Thorogood this weekend. He's older than me and still kicking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8VlcbndXdM

I played golf last night. What a great night for it. My golf game was not pretty,but I hit the ball well, so at least my game looked better than it actually panned out on the scorecard.

So my golf shoes are getting worn out. I've always prided myself on having cute golf shoes and I've slacked off. I really think new shoes will help my game. Hard to concentrate when I look down and see my old shoes. So I'm officially on the hunt for new golf shoes.

Recently the kids called me out on dressing like a homeless person and said I need new clothes and to start dressing better. Yes, I bought one pair of heels, so I figure that is a start, but then I bought a new pair of flip flops and now I want new golf shoes. I'm pretty sure this is not what they meant when they said I needed to dress better.

Oh and I'm somewhat frugal. Well, I would never pay $20 for flip flops UNLESS, I just went to an outlet mall and saw some for $50, and then went to Winstar and found flip flops for $287. When I got home, the $20 flip flops seemed like a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment