About Me

Frisco, Texas, United States
I'm a middle-aged, bitter, divorced woman making every day a great day. I have two grown children.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Old Dog Lady is Back!!!!

So what happens when you get a cold day in Texas? You watch chick flicks.




I bought some dark-chocolate covered strawberries and may wash them down with some champagne.


So the other thing I like to do on a cold Texas day is cook. So I made a special trip to the store to get Asian hot sauce, fresh ginger (a little piece cost me $4. Wth?) and snowpeas. I decided to make this really awesome looking Vietnamese chicken noodle soup. I chopped up raw chicken and I hate doing that. I also cut up a ton of veggies. So after this shopping and chopping, the soup was really bland. Oh and it made a ton of soup, so now I have a huge pot of yucky leftovers.


Maybe tomorrow I'll make myself a medium rare filet mignon on the grill before I devour my strawberries and champagne. Happy early Valentine's Day to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment