About Me

Frisco, Texas, United States
I'm a middle-aged, bitter, divorced woman making every day a great day. I have two grown children.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

My son made cinnamon rolls for breakfast this morning and I gave the kids Valentine candy.  I forgot to get treats for Zena and Billie Jean. Oops.




So my 2012 goals: Play more golf, read more books, go to church more often, plant a garden, paint my kitchen, have more margarita patio days, get out of the house, and take a real vacation this year. Last year was the year of the house remodel. This year is the year to enjoy myself.


So I decided to throw out my nasty Vietnamese noodle soup. I figure if I'm going to eat carbs, it is not going to be bland noodles. I'll save my carb intake for something like....oh I don't know....cinnamon rolls or Mexican food.

No comments:

Post a Comment