About Me

Frisco, Texas, United States
I'm a middle-aged, bitter, divorced woman making every day a great day. I have two grown children.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Something new and different...I've been working out

I joined 24-hour fitness and I've been going every day. I don't really like working out, but I'm okay when I split up my time. I've been doing 20 minutes of circuit training, 20 minutes of cardio and then I go sit in the sauna for 15 minutes. On some days, I do 40 minutes of cardio and skip the weights. I barely have time to get bored.

This Sunday, my boyfriend and I are going to the Russian Banya to sweat it out for a couple of hours before we grill and watch football.

http://www.russianbanyaofdallas.com/From_Entrance_to_Ultimate_Relaxation

Since I bought a small house with small closets, I decided I need to do what lots of people do and that is to split up my clothes by seasons instead of keeping them in the closet all year round.

Sounded smart at the time, go figure. After we had some cool weather, I put all my summer clothes in storage and brought in all my sweaters and sweats. So now, I have to walk to the storage shed and unpack boxes to get to my bathing suits (for the sauna) and shorts. It's middle of November and I turned the A/C on yesterday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment