About Me

Frisco, Texas, United States
I'm a middle-aged, bitter, divorced woman making every day a great day. I have two grown children.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Dinosaur Valley State Park and Fossil Rim

Last weekend was beautiful. The boyfriend and I hopped in my convertible and drove from Frisco to Glen Rose. Nothing like November in Texas. We went to Dinosaur Valley and looked at dinosaur prints, did a tour through Fossil Rim, and had dinner at the Green Pickle.  

It was a beautiful day for a road trip. The giraffes eat right out of your hand...well so does everything else. We were told not to hand-feed any animals except the giraffes. When you are in a convertible, it's kind of hard to keep them away. I had some reindeer thing with huge horns almost in my car with me. 
This weekend I had Thanksgiving with my family. Always a blast! Watched the awesome Cowboys and looked at all the Black Friday ads.

So go figure, I haven't done any shopping. There is nothing I or my kids really need. We have laptops, cell phones, and TVs. I don't think I need a Kindle since I like to read books in the bathtub with a bottle of wine. Not sure wine, water, and a Kindle would be a good mix.

My youngest turned 17 yesterday. AAGGHHHH. My oldest turns 20 next week. Double AAGGHHH.

On another note, I have almost turned myself into a gym rat lately. I'm really digging a little sauna action after a good workout.







No comments:

Post a Comment