About Me

Frisco, Texas, United States
I'm a middle-aged, bitter, divorced woman making every day a great day. I have two grown children.

Monday, June 25, 2012

So I played golf with a bunch of high school buddies this weekend at Tour 18. Had a blast. They gave me lots of strokes and let me win $30...woohoo!


This was Tim celebrating because he had put his money on me.


I definitely need to get my game back on after taking a hiatus from golf last year. But now, it is getting to be the really hot time of the year, so not sure how much I'll want to go to the driving range.


So I thought I might cook up some hot and sour soup for this evening. No way. I looked at the 20 ingredients that I'd have to buy. I'm stopping at Hot Wok for a $2 cup.


I sure wish I knew where I could borrow a man for a couple of hours. My big dog needs a flea bath and I could use a helper. She is a big girl that doesn't particularly like baths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment